Nathan Myhrvold will join several esteemed chefs to pay tribute to chef Charlie Trotter and winemaker Piero Antinori during the Food Network South Beach Wine and Food Festival on February 25, 2012, in Miami, Florida. Anthony Bourdain will host the event, which will showcase the talents of the world’s most renowned wine and spirits producers, chefs, and culinary personalities such as:
- Marchese Piero Antinori
- Anthony Bourdain (“No Reservations” on the Travel Channel)
- Frederic Delaire (Loews Miami Beach Hotel)
- Wylie Dufresne (wd ?50)
- Michelle Gayer (Salty Tart Bakery)
- Emeril Lagasse (Emeril’s)
- Nathan Myhrvold (Modernist Cuisine)
- Patrick O’Connell (The Inn at Little Washington)
- Charlie Trotter (Charlie Trotter’s)
- Norman Van Aken
In particular, Nathan will prepare hors d’oeuvres to be passed during the cocktail reception.
Tickets go on sale October 24, 2011. For more information, click here.