- Submissions need to include a verifiable date, such as a publication copyright or newspaper publication date.
- Please include your name, email address, and a short description of the recipe, including author and publication name, date, and location.
- Recipes must have been published prior to the specified date and in the specified language.
How It Works:
- Once we receive your submission, a member of the Modernist Cuisine team will contact you through the email address you have provided for more information.
- Our editors will review all submissions to verify information about the recipe and publication. Making our books takes time, so we appreciate your patience during our research and editorial process.
- Submissions that meet our guidelines will be evaluated by our team for quality, uniqueness, historical significance, and editorial interest.
- Entries that do not meet the guidelines or are deemed as spam will be automatically removed from consideration.
Participants whose submissions are selected may be awarded copies of the 2019 Modernist Pizza wall calendar, The Photography of Modernist Cuisine, or Modernist Pizza, and may also be listed as a contributor in Modernist Pizza. Submissions that do not meet our guidelines will not be eligible for rewards. We reserve the right to determine which award you will receive if your submission is published and whether you will be listed as a contributor.