As you may already know, Nathan Myhrvold will give a lecture at Town Hall Seattle at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, December 5. Some of his topics will include:
- How Modernist cuisine is like Modernist art and architecture
- How we made the spectacular cutaways in Modernist Cuisine
- Liquid nitrogen and cryofrying
- Why your toast seems to go from light brown to dark and burnt in a manner of seconds
- Why we love pressure cookers and cooking sous vide
- Plus much, much more!
Also to be included in his presentation:
- Photos from the book and behind the scenes
- Ultra-slow motion videos
- Recipe videos
But now there’s an even cooler reason to go. We will be giving away two aprons autographed by Nathan at the event. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of purchase (tickets can be bought for only $5 here) and you will be entered to win! You have until noon on Monday to enter. We will announce the winners at the event (you must be present to win).
See you there!