Ready to take on Modernist cooking?
Maybe you received Modernist Cuisine or Modernist Cuisine at Home as a holiday gift, or perhaps you’re just curious about what this whole Modernist cooking movement is. We understand that it can be intimidating either way. That’s why we’re here to help. Join us over the next three months to learn about and test-out recipes from our books.
We invite you to make “trying Modernist cuisine” your 2013 New Year’s resolution.
Each week we will publish recipes, slowly gaining in difficulty, along with articles that explain the underlying science. You’ll learn the following:
- How to cook sous vide in your kitchen sink.
- Where Modernist ingredients come from.
- The science behind pressure cookers and whipping siphons.
- How to make eggplant parmesan in your microwave.
- How to calibrate your oven.
- A method to cook pork for carnitas in only 30 minutes.
- And much, much more!
We hope you’ll take this trek with us. Make sure to register with ModernistCuisine.com and check in with us each week.