MC coauthor Chris Young will speak at Chicago Ideas Week about a topic we have a lot of ideas about: food. Even more fittingly, he will be presenting the Modernist Cuisine perspective at Chicago’s Museum of Contemporary Art. Chris will discuss how food “shapes our cities, our culture, and our bodies.” The line-up of speakers includes:
- Colin Archipley: Co-Owner & CEO, Archi’s Acres
- Karen Archipley: Co-Owner & Marketing Director, Archi’s Acres
- Faith D’Aluisio: Former Award-Winning Television News Producer
- Peter Menzel: Photojournalist, What I Eat: Around the World in 80 Diets
- Kevin Pang: Reporter, Chicago Tribune
- Ryan Poli: Executive Chef/Partner, Tavernita
- Chris Young: Chef-Scientist & Coauthor, Modernist Cuisine
The event is Saturday, October 15, 2011, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Click here for tickets and more information.
For information about other MC events and appearances by the authors, head over to our events page.